HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A new training to control my Spiritual Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aidan

PostSubject: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:30 am

Having been for the last week with my transfomation form trying to be able to control it on my will, i start to concentrate now on my spiritual power trying to flow my Aura and control it with my power to the limit exceeding my capabilities and combat skills*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy Master

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:41 am

Aidan's Aura triggers in a very intense and powerful flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:45 am

*My eyes widen to see the spiritual power flowing in a intense way trying to understand the way it works feeling confused*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirage Voice

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:48 am

What a powerful Aura flows with your transformation active, is a lot stronger than your Spiritual Aura in your human form Aidan.

I sense some confusion

Do you wish to ask me about it? think about me like a guide
Back to top Go down
Aidan

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:52 am

I am yet trying to understand myself on this form.. i feel a lot of power that i cant yet control..*grips my fists trying to amplify my Spiritual Power to the limit to see if my Aura suffers any change*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy Master

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:05 pm

Aidan's spiritual power flows to it's limit changing the Aura flow he is emanating startign to reléase lightning sparks around it turning highly aggresive with all the power flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aidan

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:12 pm

Is an impressive power i feel it running through my body..

I wish to ask you something.. when i first arrive to the earth temple with my woman... i couldnt detect a very strong spiritual power.. but the flow was not the same i am having currently..

Is this because of my transformation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirage Voice

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:39 pm

The flow is different because the Aura is not the same type.

There are variety of Auras a Soulmaster is able to develop inside the Mysticism.

The Spiritual Aura is the basic one every experienced Soulmaster is able to produce this Aura to flow and enchance his body capabilities like im sure you know.

From this point a Soulmaster can adapt the Aura flow and create more powerful ones.

The Aura you felt when you arrive is called the Aura of Rotation it requires a great control and concentration to produce the flow and make it spin around the Soulmaster enchancing not just the Physical Attack but the Physical Defense too. The resistance which provides it Works as well agaisnt magic and mind attacks in short terms is gonna reduce to the half every single damage.

*Uses my magic power to display in your head the Aura of Rotation flow*

This is the way the rotation Aura is created inside the Soulmaster.

*Uses my magic once again to display the flow of his Aura currently*

This is the way your Aura is flowing currently, with your ancient blood the power you are flowing is producing lightning energy it seems this is the nature you have, the mix of the two is making your aura to be extremely aggresive.

This is what's happening with your Aura can you see it Aidan?
Back to top Go down
Aidan

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:10 pm

*Lessen my flow to reduce the aggresive nature of my Aura*

Thanks to you now i can understand all about the way the Aura works and effects the body.

Is it possible for me to control my Aura and produce Aura Blade too?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirage Voice

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:17 pm

Unfortunately not

The nature of your Aura is very intense and aggresive by default for your Ancient Blood, your Aura flows with the bloodlust source your Aura is full offensive and stronger in the physical side over the Aura of Rotation. It can keep growing in offensive power depending on your emotions the more irk and rage you feel your Aura of Flow will become stronger
Back to top Go down
Aidan

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:55 pm

*Smirks* i take no absolutes or impossibles, for now i will just keep my aura flow going.. later on im going to attempt for something..

*Keeps the Aura flow in a training of endurance*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legacy Master

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:58 pm

Aidan starts an endurance training keeping up his Aura of Flow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new training to control my Spiritual Power    

Back to top Go down

A new training to control my Spiritual Power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Unknown Place :: Earth Palace :: Lilith's Garden-