HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Developing Aura and Aura Weapon Simultaneous

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiz Wallenstein

PostSubject: Developing Aura and Aura Weapon Simultaneous   Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:45 am

*Remains flowing my Aura keeping up the rotation for 1 week straight standing not moving at all*

Is time to reach the next level now.. *holds Einlanzer in my hands gripping them with might and confidence* Let's do this Einlanzer.. you've wait too long for this moment.. *whispers to my weapon*

*Applies Enlarge to increase the height and width from my weapon proportions growing to greatsword measurements*

Now.. *flows my spiritual power amplified by Einlanzer in my hands without disturb or interrupt the rotation from my Aura, flowing Spiritual power over Einlanzer to activate Aura Weapon confident on my training of control to finally achieve this important moment when i can flow my Aura and my Aura Weapon at the same time*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Master

PostSubject: Re: Developing Aura and Aura Weapon Simultaneous   Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:53 am

Aura Blade triggers flowing through the Einlanzer edge flowing with a powerful Aura without disable Aiz's Aura having reach the máximum level of control, concentration and manipulation of Spiritual Power.

Aiz develops Mysticism Art

Simultaneous
Máximum level of control concentration and manipulation of Spiritual Power.
Soulmaster is able to use the Spiritual Sword while having Spiritual Aura flowing withing body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirage

PostSubject: Re: Developing Aura and Aura Weapon Simultaneous   Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:03 am

Congratulations, i am amazed with your progress, flowing an Aura in rotation mode takes a lot of concentration and most of the Soulmasters are unable to do it.

And now you are able to use Aura weapon at the same time, my lady is gonna be proud Aiz *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Aiz Wallenstein

PostSubject: Re: Developing Aura and Aura Weapon Simultaneous   Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:26 am

*Places Einlanzer in my back*

Is not enough yet Mirage *shakes my head* Everything starts now.

Considering the strain and fatigue will be increasing while having Aura working with a left rotation.. while Aura Blade on a right side rotation.. is gonna be too much for my body. i have to force my body to be immune to the strain two Auras are gonna be generating within me.

I'm starting a survival training right now..

*Saying no more enters on a full concentrated mode preparing to increase my condition*
Back to top Go down
Legacy Master

PostSubject: Re: Developing Aura and Aura Weapon Simultaneous   Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:28 am

Aiz starts a survival training at the Spiritual Chamber
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developing Aura and Aura Weapon Simultaneous   

Back to top Go down

Developing Aura and Aura Weapon Simultaneous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Unknown Place :: Earth Palace :: Spiritual Chamber-